The University of Newcastle in Australia has announced the availability of about 30 International MBA Scholarships for international students wishing to pursue an MBA program in their institution. These scholarships cover students of Law and Business Administration and are aimed at encouraging students with high academic records to achieve their educational goals. You should read through the details in this post to see if you are qualified and apply to the scholarships.
- Award Sponsor(s): University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Award Type: Full Scholarships
- Award level: Scholarships for Masters Students (MBA)
- Slots: 30 slots available
- Award Worth: see scholarship benefits
- Subject Eligibility: scholarships open to students of Law and Business Admistration
- Nation/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for international students
- English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement
Award Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirement:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- International students (applying onshore or offshore) who want to study the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON
- Start with an MBA Global Program with UON in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019
- There is an international full-paid student
- Nominated full time
- Study on-campus with the University of Newcastle in Australia
- No other scholarship funded by business and law faculty for the same program of equal or greater profit
The mode of applying this scholarship is online. If you are interested in applying for one of the 2019 University of Newcastle International MBA Scholarships in Australia, you should note the following and follow steps to apply.
- This scholarship is currently open for applicants starting from semester 1 2019.
- To apply in this scholarship, students must need to admission at the university through the given link: https://www.newcastle.edu.au/degrees/master-business-administration-mba-global
Note: You need to get admitted into the institution; Scholarships will be provided where the criteria are met. Where funding is permitted, the faculty will aim to support all qualified scholars. If necessary, preference can be given to those applicants who have applied through a University Partner Institute.
If the documentation has not been provided, then your application will not be processed. Before completing the online application process, all the necessary documents are available for uploading as PDF, DOC, Docs, JPEG, or JPG files.
- If applicable, the certified copy of your graduation transcript with English translation.
- A copy of your IELTS certificate
- Scholarship benefits payable as tuition fee waiver is $ 2500. This will be applied to a topic in the final semester of the study.
- During the last semester of study, the scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University client account around the date of the census.
- The advertised number of scholarship is only indicative and will vary according to the number of qualified candidates and available funds.
Application Deadline: 26 April, 2019