Searching for a way that features your one of a kind research abilities? Uplifting news! Brunel College is inviting UK and EU contender to apply for the PhD Studentship in Independent Train maintenance and Upkeep.
The program is open to the brilliant PhD candidate for the full-time PhD research project in Autonomous Systems for Train Servicing at the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences.
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It is known as a British plate glass university. It has an important national reference point for providers of UK university degrees and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide.
Why at Brunel University London? While studying at this university, candidates can get excellence and bring benefits for their future career. It gives students an opportunity to work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, must have a first degree at or equivalent to 2:1 or above in a suitable engineering discipline, mechanical engineering, design engineering, physics, or similar. A Master’s level qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Applicant must also be eligible for home tuition fees and demonstrable practical engineering ability through project work. Relevant experience in autonomous systems or mechatronics is an advantage. In addition, he/she should be highly motivated, able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are willing to apply for this bursary then you are required to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, applicants can apply for the award by sending the supporting documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the up-to-date CV, single A4 page, single-spaced personal statement setting out why they are interested in undertaking this project, degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) confirming that they have a first degree at or equivalent to 2:1 or above in a suitable engineering discipline, evidence of English language capability to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, names and contact details for two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in a PhD course, the aspirant needs to have research experiences, courses, or projects that have prepared them for doctoral study.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have to achieve a minimum recognized English language qualification to study at the University of Brunel.
The successful grantee will receive an annual stipend of £17,009 with payment of their full-time home tuition fees for a period of 36 months.