Delivery Mode: Digital Download
File Size: 3.77GB
Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 for Windows. It is a versatile and easy-to-use video editing package that offers several automated tools for editing and organizing your videos.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 Overview
With Premiere Elements, you can add images, animated titles, effects that move with the subject, transitions, moving menus, cartoon looks, different tracks, hundreds of sound effects, and much more to your video images.
You can even choose from various instant templates and fast edit functions or use 18 different step-by-step guided functions, including the new Freeze Frames with moving titles and Bounce-Back effects.
You can also make corrections to your imagery, such as image stabilization, removing haze for a clear and sharp image, and solving audio problems. And when you’re done, you can share your films directly from the software on Facebook, Youtube, and video or burn them to DVDs.
Features of Adobe Premiere Elements 2022
- Easy to use and automated video editing
- Easily and quickly create fantastic and creative films
- 20 step-by-step guided editing functions
- More than 50 tracks and 250 sound effects
- Supports editing and viewing 4K video
- Effects, transitions, text, cartoon look
- Images, moving menus and credits
System Requirements and Technical Details
- 2 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor for HDV editing; Intel Core i7 and 16 GB RAM for XAVC-S (4K editing)
- Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (recommended with version 1607 or later)
- 64-bit OS (32-bit not supported)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 6.1 GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional free space required during installation
- 10 GB to download all optional content
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Compatible DVD burner to burn DVDs
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)