Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 2.1GB
Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 Overview
AutoCAD is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
The drafting, detailing, and conceptual design leader is showing the way once again. AutoCAD 2022 propels day-to-day drafting forward with features that increase speed and accuracy while saving time. Annotation scaling and layer properties per viewport minimize workarounds, while text and table enhancements and multiple leaders help deliver an unmatched level of aesthetic precision and professionalism.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD 2022
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
- View, edit, annotate, and create drawings on the go and in the field from a mobile device.
- With no install required, simply log in to view, edit, annotate, and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.
System Requirements And Technical Details
- Supported OS: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB Recommended: 16 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 6.0 GB of free disk space for install
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- .NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.7