AutoCAD Electrical 2020 Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Autocad Electrical 2020, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is AutoCAD software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems.
Features of AutoCAD Electrical 2020
- Designing a variety of electrical circuits dynamically
- There is a complete list of electrical components for drawing a plan
- Generate reports automatically
- Three-dimensional design of circuits
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot circuit
- Ability to add annotations and annotations alongside the layout
- Ability to output schematic schema in PDF format
- Use folders and categorize them to organize the project and support the ability to drag and drop files into folders.
- Numbering of wires and components automatically to reduce errors
- Support for DWG technology and format
- Co-ordination with other AutoCAD family software