Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 3.1GB
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2022, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is AutoCAD software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems.
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2022 Overview
AutoCAD Electrical toolset now included with AutoCAD. Efficiently create, modify, and document electrical controls systems with an industry-specific toolset for electrical design.
It contains all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills of material.
This program provides a library of more than 700,000 electrical symbols and components, includes real-time error checking, and enables electrical and mechanical teams to collaborate on digital prototypes built with Autodesk Inventor software. Electrical offers control engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend more time innovating.
Electrical is one of the toolsets available in one AutoCAD. This powerful AutoCAD add-on for electrical designers and engineers offers automated drafting tools for designing wiring, circuiting, PLC modules, panels, and data and schedules. This is on top of all the benefits that AutoCAD brings to the table. This course provides the novice user with the training required to use AutoCAD Electrical quickly and effectively.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2022
- Generate and update customized reports.
- Easily share DWG drawings with stakeholders.
- Use folders to organize drawings and reorder files for electrical drafting projects.
- Publish schematics to multipage PDFs.
- Reduce errors with automatic numbers for wires and tags for components.
- Use Circuit Builder for simple electrical design.
- Select from a rich library of electrical symbols.
- Catch problems before the build phase begins.
- Keep track of parent/child contacts in real time.
- Define a project’s I/O assignments.
- Enhanced preview and direct component insertion.
- Integrated mechatronics solution with Inventor.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free disk space for install