File Size: 3.6GB
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2022 enable architecture, engineering, and construction professionals to holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders to gain better control over project outcomes.
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2022 Overview
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate and Navisworks Manage tools enable greater coordination, construction simulation, and whole-project analysis for integrated project review. Navisworks Manage includes advanced simulation and validation tools.
This program, Navisworks project review software, lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders during preconstruction to better control project outcomes.
Features of Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2022
- Visualize sections more easily, with cut plane highlighting now available.
- Run clash detections more quickly and efficiently. Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Deeper integration with BIM 360 Glue provides cloud connectivity. Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- Utilize the same open source code from Revit to handle IFC files, with added hierarchy, Pset, and data enhancements.
- A new beta file loader for DGN adds more property and imodel support.
- Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD, Revit, and ReCap.
- Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- Create views and share using either Navisworks or BIM 360 Glue.
- Publish models in a distributable NWD or DWF file.
- Communicate design intent more effectively and encourage teamwork.
- Quickly measure between points using face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom.
- Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines.
- Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Create renders for whole project models you can store and share in the cloud.
- Supports 2D and 3D project measurement.
- Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB