Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 5.93GB
One of the many powerful instruments included in SONAR Platinum, Dimension Pro is the critically acclaimed synthesizer that combines real instruments with advanced synthesis giving you endless sound possibilities. The immense sound library DVD included with Dimension Pro makes it the ideal go-to instrument for musicians, while its deep editing and sound design capabilities have a natural appeal to sound designers.
Dimension Pro offers an abundance of vital useable sounds, that range from pristine realistic acoustic instruments, thumping basses and cutting leads to complex, evolving atmospheres.
- Critically acclaimed synthesizer that combines real instruments with advanced synthesis, giving you endless sound possibilities
- Sound library DVD with professionally produced multi-samples and grooves
- Over 1500 sound programs
- Mix and layer up to 4 stereo parts per program
- Easy editing of graphical envelope generators and LFOs
- Multi-stage effects sections and filters deliver production ready sound
- Vector Mixer for real-time sound morphing
- Drag-and-drop MIDI into host for groove manipulation
Cakewalk Dimension Pro is a full-fledged workstation for the musician. It is based on the virtual Dimension tool and has an extensive library of sounds (7 GB, more than 1500 patches). Among the sounds there are guitars, pianos, basses, imitation analog synthesizers, pads, electric pianos, strings, drums, a set of orchestral instruments (based on the Garritan Pocket Orchestra), folk instruments, dance sounds,
A single sound setting can have up to four stereo layers, 20 envelope generators, 20 LFO (21 waveforms, are synchronized with the tempo). It is possible to graphically edit the envelope generators and LFO. Along with the samples, physical modeling is used. There are common and insert effects: 16 filters, five overdrives, distortion, three parametric equalizers, six dileuts, three choruses, avtopaner, seven reverbs, modulation effects, etc. It is possible to copy the settings of insert effects. There is a vector mixer for morphing sounds in real time. It supports the import of REX and SFZ files, micro-tuning (including Scala format files), MIDI parameter management (there is a modulation matrix and a function for simplifying the assignment of MIDI messages)