Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 17GB
Whether communicating your project to a client, collaborating with your team using realistic visualizations, or making a last-minute design change, Lumion Pro dials up the power to allow fast, stress-free rendering with results sure to make you smile.
With the new LiveSync for ArchiCAD, you can immediately set up a real-time visualization of your ArchiCAD model in Lumion Pro. Change the model’s shape and you’ll see these changes instantly taking place in Lumion’s dynamic, true-to-life environments. Sync materials and camera views, and enjoy the convenience of an interactive ArchiCAD-Lumion workflow that lets you feel the space as you design.
Lumion Pro enables real-time, lifelike visualization with SketchUp and Revit. By turning on the LiveSync synchronization, it’s like you’re modeling your SketchUp or Revit designs in their real-life settings.
No training required, and after just 15 minutes, you can learn to create jaw-dropping images, videos and 360 panoramas with lightning-fast speeds. It is that fast to work with, and that easy to get started!
Features of Lumion Pro 10
- Styles – Just push the button!
- Sky Light daylight simulator
- Soft and fine shadows
- Hand-drawn outline effect
- Mass placement for curved shapes
- 150+ new HD materials
- New HD objects – pets, cyclists and more
- Render video in 4K resolution
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Graphics card: GTX 1070 Ti
- CPU: i7-8700 (x64)
- System memory: 32 GB (2666 MHz or higher)
- Power supply: Minimum 650W (80+ gold-rated)
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 with all updates installed
How to install Lumion Pro 10
- Run the installation file.
- Add in and out rules for Lumion 10 in Windows Defender Firewall.
- Copy “lumion.pro.v10.0.1-CGP-tpc.exe” in the installation folder and run it as administrator, password: “tpcrew-group” and press “PATCH”
- Run the program … End task to close.