Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 422MB
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro offers professional-quality mastering, editing and sound-design features all within an intuitive and inspiring interface. It is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Thanks to its multi-channel recording, an intuitive workflow, extremely powerful editing features and an array of mastering plug-ins, it has continued to set new standards in the audio industry for more than two decades.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 13 Features:
- Recording: The redesigned recording interface offers a complete overview of your projects at all times. Monitor and process up to 32 channels of recorded audio. Then master, edit and shape your sound, all within an intuitive, single workspace.
- Audio Editing: Open, edit, convert and save multichannel audio from a variety of sources. All within a multi-track environment and with sample-accurate precision. The software can also handle any surround-sound mix or audio-for-video project with ease.
- Post-production: Deliver broadcast-ready, high-quality masters. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 features advanced signal-processing tools as well as premier effects from a range of high-end DSP developers to ensure perfect, high-resolution masters for broadcast, CD or streaming.
- Field Recording: Take SOUND FORGE Pro 13 out on the road to be a complete, portable recording studio. Make pristine-quality, multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands or any other demanding muti-track performances.
- Music production: Here are extensive features for music production. Record multichannel vocals or bands. Compose and mix with virtual instruments and effects. Master the results with high-end processing tools. It’s a complete studio environment to realize your musical ideas at every stage of the production process.
SOUND FORGE Pro 13 Crack Highlights:
- 32-channel file recording, editing and processing
- 64-bit architecture
- Customizable interface: 4 color levels, new icon design and docking
- New VST engine and ARA2 support
- Record at 64-bit/384 kHz
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 8 Elements and RX 7 Elements
- Peak Meter V2 for level measurement
System Requirements for MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro v13.0
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free HDD: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher