Minimum System Requirements:
- 256MB RAM for Windows XP, 512MB for Vista, 1GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8,
- Minimum 250MB free hard disk space for installation, 2GB for ongoing operations,
- Latest version of QuickTime Player for Windows for MOV file processing,
- VHS capture device is required for capturing analog video,
- BD-R/RE drive is required for Blu-ray Disc authoring and playback,
- Administrator permissions are required for installation.
Create awesome films with Movavi Video Suite. Movavi Video Suite is a comprehensive video making program that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience!
Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions – you can do whatever you want with your video.
Key features include:
- Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial.
- Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera.
- Create a slideshow from photos or pictures.
- Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog.
- Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings and sharpen blurry video.
- Cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie.
- Link the different segments of your video with stylish transitions.
- Add background music and sound effects in almost any format.
- Take advantage of the built-in ready-made audio tracks and samples.
- Record your own voice-over.
- Vary audio volume and playback speed, equalize sound, apply fade-in/out effects.
- Overlay creative filters like Robot, Echo, Radio, and more!
In addition to the video-making app, Movavi Video Suite includes a bunch of useful apps to help every video maker. These include: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, a DVD-burner utility, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.