Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 869MB
Overview of NI Multisim 14 Professional Benefits
Its intuitive interface helps educators reinforce circuit theory and improve retention of theory throughout engineering curriculum. By adding powerful circuit simulation and analyses to the design flow, Multisim helps researchers and designers reduce printed circuit board (PCB) prototype iterations and save development costs.
Multisim software by National Instruments combines SPICE simulation and circuit design into an environment optimized to simplify common design tasks, which helps you improve performance, minimize errors, and shorten time to prototype. With a library of 55,000 manufacturer-verified components and seamless integration with the Ultiboard1 PCB layout tools, you can confidently iterate through design decisions and annotate changes between layout and circuit schematic. Use Multisim with Ultiboard software to rapidly prototype, build interfacing circuitry, and troubleshoot electronic systems. Multisim users with an active Standard Service Program (SSP).
Overview of NI Multisim 14.2 Professional Features
- It allows users to take the same simulation technology used in academic institutions and industrial research today, and use it anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- With the familiar interface, component library and interactive features ensures you can capture your design with no difficulty. Schematics can be accessed on any computing or mobile device and shared from any supported browser.
- Test the behavior of a circuit, demonstrate the application of a design, or illustrate concepts to students.
- It provides a pedagogical environment powered by industry standard SPICE for visualizing circuit behavior.
- Share your designs or explore circuits created by others, all within the Multisim Live community.
- The NI circuits teaching solution includes software, hardware, and course material that covers analog, digital and power electronics
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)