Platform: PC Disk
Size on Disk: 17.8GB
eFootball PES 2020 ushers in a new decade of industry-leading football simulation with a bold promise to revolutionize eFootball and introduce the sport to a global audience.
About the product
- eFootball PES 2020 ushers in a new decade of industry-leading football simulation with a bold promise to revolutionize eFootball and introduce the sport to a global audience.
- The PES series continues its dedicated pursuit of realism, bringing with it several impactful changes that instils every moment of play with a sense of complete freedom and control. An action platformer with fast paced gameplay and Run & Gun style
- Having enlisted the expertise of legendary midfielder Andres Iniesta, the latest installment in the series has been shaped with a renewed focus on immersion and authenticity.
- Prepare to be awed by new dribbling skills and finely-tuned ball physics that will enable you to exercise a greater level of control over your play than ever before.
- Take the manager’s seat in a completely revamped Master League and experience the unique satisfaction of orchestrating a stunning victory from behind the scenes of your very own club.
PES 2020 is a football simulation video game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android and IOS. The game is the 19th installment in the Pro Evolution Soccer series and was launched worldwide on 10 September 2019, and was launched in Asia on 12 September 2019. The new game features a name change with the addition of ‘eFootball’ within the title, symbolizing a push in the online gaming space with a focus on eFootball Pro tournaments. Lionel Messi returns as the cover star of the standard edition, since his last appearance on the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 cover, alongside Pro Evolution Soccer ambassadors Serge Gnabry, Miralem Pjanić and Scott McTominay, each representing one of the game’s partner clubs. Ronaldinho will feature on the cover of the legend edition.