Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 1.45GB
Overview of Siemens FiberSIM 17 Benefits
Experience a concurrent engineering process where analysis and design are performed in the context of the manufacturing process, which is key to developing optimal designs. The open architecture of Fibersim provides a specialized engineering environment to create a composite digital twin in NX, CATIA, or CREO.
Fibersim software is a powerful add-in for NX, Pro/E, and Catia. It greatly simplifies the task of design, analysis, and manufacture of composite parts by giving engineers the tools to easily modify, update, and iterate on composite designs. This allows the engineer to work with combinations of material types, fiber orientations, stack-up orders, balance, symmetry, drop-offs, splices, and dart definitions.
The add-in integrates this large set of attributes into the design by automatically creating ply-geometry, assessing ply-level profitability, and providing excellent exchange of analysis and manufacturing data.
Overview of Siemens FiberSIM 17 Features
- Manual ply design
- Specification driven automated ply design
- Simulation- hand lay-up, automated lay-up, forming ply shift
- Tools for making a manufacturable design – splicing, darting
- Parametric Surface Offset – automated IML surface/solid creation
- Increase production development efficiency
- Increase efficiency and reduce errors during design change processes
- Reduce product cost by identifying performance and production issues up front
Technical Details and System Requirements
- CATIA V5 R25-R28 64-bit (to use CATIA V5R26 on Win10 the minimum requirement is SP2)
- Creo Parametric 3.0
- Creo Parametric 4.0 M010 minimum
- Creo Parametric 5.0 not supported !!
- NX-10.0.2+ 64-bit (to use NX-10 on Win10 the minimum requirement is NX-10.0.3)
- NX-11.0.1+ 64-bit
- NX-12.0.1+ 64-bit (to use NX-12 the minimum supported version is NX-12.0.1