Delivery Mode: Digital Download
Size on Disk: 663MB
Steinberg Cubase Pro 12 is one of the most influential music creation software packages globally. With its unrivaled range of flexible tools, you can create any music quickly and intuitively. It comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects, and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, Cubase provides you with everything you need to turn your ideas into music.
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Pro 12 Benefits
Cubase Pro condenses almost three decades of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge DAW anywhere. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing, and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling, and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools. Whether you record an orchestra, a huge live rock show, or a band in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Cubase delivers many impressive new features in a compelling software package. It includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive, and flexible than ever before.
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Pro Features
- Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed up workflow.
- Channel strip overhaul offers better metering and functionality.
- Many improvements and a new user interface enhance the best drum production tool.
- Enhanced tools for video soundtrack production.
- The Cubase audio engine delivers ultimate, no-compromise quality.
- The included sound content is brought to you by six highly acclaimed producers.
- Experience a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements.
- Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronizing them to a reference track.
- Exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications.
- Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers.
- Know exactly where — and how much — latency is occurring, quickly and easily.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 GB or more recommended