Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 5.6GB
Overview of Steinberg PadShop Pro 2 Benefits
The Pro version offers the import and manipulation of custom samples in a way that will alter your perception of sound forever. With Padshop Pro, sound designers and creatives can use their own samples and recordings to fuel Padshop’s granular synthesis engine. Record new sounds in Cubase and drag-and-drop the file directly to Padshop Pro to create your individual sound presets.
Moreover, WAV and AIF formats with a length of up to ten minutes are supported. With two additional effects, Padshop Pro covers all you need to create your own spectacular granular synthesis presets.
Further more the Pro version comes with a 3-band parametric EQ for each layer. With a frequency range from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz and a variable Q for the mids, the equalizer lets you increase the clarity and smoothness of your custom presets and gives you the chance to edit the sounds precisely from the first step.
Overview of Steinberg PadShop Pro 2 v2 Features
- Sample import via drag-and-drop for advanced sound design projects and custom presets
- 3-band parametric EQ per layer for clarity and smoothness in the mix
- Algorithmic reverb to enrich your sound with fullness and athmosphere
- 50 new presets with athmospheric pads and evolving sounds
- Sample import
- The FXpert
- Zero Gravity Expansion Pack
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5GB or more recommended