Stellar Data Recovery Professional 9 Overview
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery allows you to save scan information to resume recovery process from the same point, at a later stage. It also has an option to create an image of a complete hard drive or volume/partition on the drive.
You can also download the Technician Edition, this software is a complete package to recover your data from any kind of storage media with an easy-to-use user interface.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery is a set of comprehensive software tools to recover lost or inaccessible data from logically failed or corrupt Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system and storage devices. The toolkit recovers missing or deleted files and folders, RAID logical partitions, and data from formatted hard drives and systems that failed to boot.
Features of Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
• Categorization of scanned results
• Preview of files before recovery
• Raw recovery of volumes and hard drives to search data based on signatures
• Recovers data from accidently deleted volumes
• Recovers data from formatted volumes
• Recovers deleted files and folders
• Recovers from hard disk, removable media such as pen drives, memory cards etc
• Resume recovery option to recover data later on
• Supports 300 or more File types
• Support of all types of CD/DVD with CDFS, UDF, HFS+ file system
• Tabbed view of scanned Tree – File Type / Tree View / Deleted List
• User can add / edit their file types which makes it more robust
• User can create image of hard disk and volumes for recovery
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more