Course Format: Video
Platform: PC Download/PC Disk
Size on Disk: 7GB
User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design is the name of the UI UX Design Video Tutorial. In this course you will learn how to design a website interface and its software across different platforms. The course ahead will teach you the necessary skills as a comprehensive course from the beginning. Also the software you need in this course is Adobe XD. XD as a powerful software in advanced design will be able to meet your needs.
Also the master of this course has chosen a real project for your training. At the end of this course you will become an interface design expert and will be able to take on real projects. The course ahead will be very useful for those who are interested in learning UX. At the end of this course, you will be ready to accept advanced projects.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Become a UX designer.
- You will be able to start earning money from your XD Skills.
- You will be able to add UX designer to your CV
- Build a UX project from beginning to end.
- Become a UI designer.
- Build & test a full mobile app.
- Build & test a full website design.
- You will have a project of your own to add to your portfolio.
- 93 lectures of well-structured, step by step content.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- Work with fonts & colors.
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Test on mobile phones.
- You’ll create realistic prototype complete with micro interactions.
- Send your designs for feedback & commenting.
- Export production ready assets.
- Create your first UX brief & persona.
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits.
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by UX professionals
- Build a mobile app prototype that responses to voice commands.
- You will be able to talk correctly with other UX design professionals.
- You’ll learn how to choose colors.
- You’ll learn how to pick the correct fonts.
- You’ll be able to send your finished work to other professionals in the correct formats.
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2019 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe XD in their career & get paid for their user experience design skills.
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of UX design.
- Aimed at people new to the world of design & user experience.
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 69 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion