Publisher’s Website: www.piranhaprofits.com
No of Video Files: 29
Video Format: mp4
Total View Time: 19hrs
Average View Time Per Video: 31min
Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900
Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 3.4GB
What Is Value Momentum Investing?
Ever heard of Value Momentum Investing? It’s the strategy used by the famous Warren Buffett.
Here’s the thing: Value Momentum Investing is great for picking out undervalued companies, but investors often see these cheap stocks getting cheaper after buying in.
Wouldn’t it be perfect if you could find fundamentally strong yet undervalued stocks…and enter only at the right time?
Good news for you: Adam Khoo has created and perfected this million-dollar strategy. Whale Investor™ is the FIRST and ONLY online course in the world that combines VALUE and MOMENTUM investing techniques.
In this amazing course, you’ll learn to find fundamentally strong companies that have a great potential to soar in share price, AND the exact best time to enter and exit so you secure more profits than the typical value investor.
Lesson 1:Stock Market Basics: Getting Started
- How the Stock Market Works: What Drives Stock Prices?
- How and When to Buy and/or Sell Stocks
- Value Momentum Investing™: Valuation + Trend = Maximum Profits
Lesson 2: Investing in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Why Index ETFs are the safest investments
- Why the Stock Market Always Goes Up and How to Capture Huge Gains
- Different ETFs and Their Performance
- How to Invest in ETFs that Track Market, Sector and Industry Indices
- Entry and Exit Strategies for ETF Investing
Lesson 3: The Key Steps to Profitable Investing
- How to Identify the Best Companies in the Market
- How to Buy Stocks at Discounted Prices
- How to Find the Optimal Entry/Exit Point for Maximum Gains
Lesson 4: Fundamental Analysis: Identifying Great Businesses
- Key Numbers that Identify a Great Business
- How to Read Financial Statements
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
- How to Identify Growth Potential and Danger Signs
- How to Screen for the Best Stocks in the Market
Lesson 5: Stock Valuation – Expensive or Cheap?
- 4 Different Ways to Value a Stock
- Finding the True Intrinsic Value of a Stock
- PEG Ratio, Discounted Cash Flow Method
- Discounted Earnings Method and Price-to-Book Ratio
- Lesson 6: Technical Analysis – Timing Your Buy Entries
- Principles of Technical Analysis
- How to Maximise the Returns by Timing Your Entry and Exits
- How to Identify Market Trends and Cycles
- The Power of Support and Resistance Levels
- How to Use Moving Averages to Read Trend Changes
Lesson 7: The 7 Step Value Momentum Investing (VMI) formula
- The 7-Step Easy-to-Follow Formula for Value Momentum Investing™
- A Detailed Method to Find the Best Investments at the Best Time
- Case Studies: Alphabet and Tencent Holdings
Lesson 8: Building a Winning Portfolio
- How to Diversify Your Portfolio to Minimise Risk
- Low Risk, High Return Portfolio with Optimal Portfolio Allocation
- Defensive Versus Cyclical Stocks
- 7 Stock Investment Categories: Which Is the Best for You?
Lesson 9: Finding Investment Opportunities and Exit Rules
- Best Investment Opportunities and How You Can Find Them
- Stock Screeners to Find the Best Stocks
- Manage Your Portfolio Like a Professional
- When to Exit an Investment
Lesson 10: The Psychology of Successful Investors
- Psychology Versus Strategy
- Model the Psychology of Top Investors to Achieve Consistent Profits
Lesson 11: Choosing the Right Stock Broker
- Choosing the Right Stock Broker for You
- 7 Keys to Selecting a Good Stock Broker
- How to Place Orders and Manage Your Investments
Lesson 12: Turbocharge your Portfolio
- Using leverage the right way to potentially boost your profits
- Earn extra income yearly using covered calls
- Protecting your portfolio using Puts