Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 v16 for Windows PC this release focuses on increasing productivity and making it easier to create applications for mobile and cloud. A lightweight and modular installation is also a highlight feature.
For your required edition please check the “Previous Versions” section available below.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Overview
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 New features, such as live dependency validation, help drive DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features, like code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes, save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
Features of Microsoft Visual Studio 2019:
- Find and fix bugs sooner
- Build smarter apps, fast
- Integrate with the cloud
- Collaborate efficiently
- Deliver quality mobile apps
- Level up your language
- Craft your ideal IDE
- Optimized for performance
- Deliver software faster
- Stay ahead of the curve
System Requirements and Technical Details:
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, for educational institutions and Corporate (release with long-term service is not officially supported but works in practice)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (Update 2919355): Basic, Professional, and Corporate
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (with the latest Windows updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Hard disk space: from 1 GB to 40 GB, depending on the installed components.
- At the request of the workers, Microsoft broke down with the installer of the build tools itself.
- Processor with a clock speed of at least 1.8 GHz. It is recommended to use at least a dual-core processor.
- 2 GB of RAM: 4 GB of RAM is recommended (at least 2.5 GB when running on a virtual machine)