Edith Cowan College is propelling the Prostate Malignant growth Survivorship PhD PositionsProgram for committed analysts.
Global researchers who are seeking after a PhD program are met all requirements for this cooperation. This financing help will give them an awesome chance to engaging their profession.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian state-funded college situated in Perth, Western Australia. ECU is arranged in Western Australia, with in excess of 30,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate dimension, roughly 6,000 of whom are universal understudies starting from more than 100 nations outside Australia.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The ECU is always emphasis on instructing and research roused by commitment and associations with those in the numerous networks we were built up to serve.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you have an inclination towards this education award then you are needed to apply for a Ph.D. programme at the college. After getting affirmation in the course programme, you are granted to access this fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: In the event to grasp this education award, you will have to present few documents such as CV, research proposal, writing sample, 2 letters of recommendation, and supporting statement along with your application form.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to have a master’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: Simply having basic information in the English language isn’t sufficient yet applicants are required to have proficiency in speaking and composing aptitudes in this language.
- Candidates, who have a desire to be a part of this honor, must be occupied with a Ph.D. degree programme having the specialization in the field of exercise oncology and prostate cancer.
- Along with this qualification, there is no nationality hindrance to be empowered for this grant.
This funding education will cover a stipend of $27,000 per annum for up to three years, paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer.