Edith Cowan College is propelling the Prostate Malignant growth Survivorship PhD PositionsProgram for committed analysts.
Global researchers who are seeking after a PhD program are met all requirements for this cooperation. This financing help will give them an awesome chance to engaging their profession.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian state-funded college situated in Perth, Western Australia. ECU is arranged in Western Australia, with in excess of 30,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate dimension, roughly 6,000 of whom are universal understudies starting from more than 100 nations outside Australia.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The ECU is always emphasis on instructing and research roused by commitment and associations with those in the numerous networks we were built up to serve.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you have an inclination towards this education award then you are needed to apply for a Ph.D. programme at the college. After getting affirmation in the course programme, you are granted to access this fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: In the event to grasp this education award, you will have to present few documents such as CV, research proposal, writing sample, 2 letters of recommendation, and supporting statement along with your application form.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to have a master’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: Simply having basic information in the English language isn’t sufficient yet applicants are required to have proficiency in speaking and composing aptitudes in this language.
- Candidates, who have a desire to be a part of this honor, must be occupied with a Ph.D. degree programme having the specialization in the field of exercise oncology and prostate cancer.
- Along with this qualification, there is no nationality hindrance to be empowered for this grant.
This funding education will cover a stipend of $27,000 per annum for up to three years, paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer.
The University of Newcastle in Australia has announced the availability of about 30 International MBA Scholarships for international students wishing to pursue an MBA program in their institution. These scholarships cover students of Law and Business Administration and are aimed at encouraging students with high academic records to achieve their educational goals. You should read through the details in this post to see if you are qualified and apply to the scholarships.
- Award Sponsor(s): University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Award Type: Full Scholarships
- Award level: Scholarships for Masters Students (MBA)
- Slots: 30 slots available
- Award Worth: see scholarship benefits
- Subject Eligibility: scholarships open to students of Law and Business Admistration
- Nation/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for international students
- English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement
Award Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirement:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- International students (applying onshore or offshore) who want to study the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON
- Start with an MBA Global Program with UON in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019
- There is an international full-paid student
- Nominated full time
- Study on-campus with the University of Newcastle in Australia
- No other scholarship funded by business and law faculty for the same program of equal or greater profit
Application Procedure for the 2019 University of Newcastle International MBA Scholarships in Australia:
The mode of applying this scholarship is online. If you are interested in applying for one of the 2019 University of Newcastle International MBA Scholarships in Australia, you should note the following and follow steps to apply.
Note: You need to get admitted into the institution; Scholarships will be provided where the criteria are met. Where funding is permitted, the faculty will aim to support all qualified scholars. If necessary, preference can be given to those applicants who have applied through a University Partner Institute.
If the documentation has not been provided, then your application will not be processed. Before completing the online application process, all the necessary documents are available for uploading as PDF, DOC, Docs, JPEG, or JPG files.
- If applicable, the certified copy of your graduation transcript with English translation.
- A copy of your IELTS certificate
- Scholarship benefits payable as tuition fee waiver is $ 2500. This will be applied to a topic in the final semester of the study.
- During the last semester of study, the scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University client account around the date of the census.
- The advertised number of scholarship is only indicative and will vary according to the number of qualified candidates and available funds.
Application Deadline: 26 April, 2019
Curtin University in Australia invites applications from suitably qualified engineering graduates around the globe for their Engineering Scholarships in Australia, 2019. The scholarships are aimed at international graduate students with excellent academic records, who wish to pursue their higher degree studies in Australia and chooses Curtin University as their destination institution
Scholarship eligibility and selection requirements:
- Applicant must have a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Applicants must have the following requirements; (IELTS, Overall 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0 or TOEFL, Overall 79, Reading, 13, Listening 13, Speaking 18, and Writing 21).
- Applicants who have Master degrees with technical publications and research experiences in earthquake engineering, fluid dynamics, and stochastic dynamic analyses are eligible.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia.
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
- Scholarship level: Scholarships for Postgraduate Research Students (Masters and PhD)
- Slots: Not stated
- Scholarship Worth: Not stated, but covers full tuition and other academic expenses
- Subject Eligibility: Scholarships obtainable at Faculty of Engineering of the school.
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: These are scholarships for international students
- English Language Requirement: please refer to scholarship eligibility and selection requirements
Application Format for the Global Engineering Scholarships 2019 at Curtin University:
Note that all applications for the Global Engineering Scholarships 2019 at Curtin University are to be done online by following the link provided. It is quite simple and straight-forward
Interested applicants are advised to send your expression of interest together with required documents via email to Dr. Kaiming Bi (Kaiming.email@example.com).
Submit all your supporting documentation in PDF format, and under 5MB per document. Applicant must attach these documents:
- Personal CV
- English testing score
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Students who have interest and qualified are welcome to apply for the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships Program. The award offers 30% subsidy in educational cost expense and other related advantages as expressed in this post.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee
The scholarships do not cover the costs of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Adelaide
- Applicants must be proficient in English language
Application Format for 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Scholarship Type: Partly-funded Scholarships
- Scholarship level: Scholarships are accessible for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Slots: Not stated
- Scholarship Worth: 30% reduction in tuition fees
- Subject Eligibility: Scholarship covers all courses and programs at the University of Adelaide
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
- English Language Requirement: Not a requirement, but applicant should be able to communicate in English
All applications for the University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships are done online through the link provided
Candidates who meet the scholastic criteria will be consequently offered this grant once their coursework application has been prepared.
- Deadline: 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 04/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
- 2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019