The University of Nantes is putting forth Eiffel Greatness Grant to seek after PhD degree program in the field of Financial aspects, Law and Political Theory. The give is accessible for worldwide understudies.
For a PhD program, the Eiffel grant is conceded for a most extreme time of a year, that can be part more than 3 date-book years.
Candidates whose first language isn’t English are typically required to give proof of camba in francepability in English at the more elevated amount required by the College.
The reason for this application is to help worldwide understudies to examine PhD degree program.
Université de Nantes offers the understudies to rehearse in excess of 50 unique games, regardless of whether it is for aggressive or recreational purposes.
• Application Deadline: December 7, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue a PhD degree program.
• Eligible Countries: award is available for international students.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria|:
1. Foreign students only.
2. No older than 35 years old during the 2019 call for applications; born after March 1983.
3. Not having another scholarship from the French government.
4. First time Eiffel PhD scholarship applicants only (previous PhD applicants are not eligible, but students who have already been awarded an Eiffel funding for a Master’s degree program are eligible to apply for the PhD scholarship).
5. Joint supervision or dual enrolment in partnership with a foreign higher education establishment.
6. Sufficient language skills.
7. Eligible PhD program (see the list of eligible fields of study).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply
If you satisfy the eligibility requirements above and you wish to apply for the Eiffel funding for your PhD program under joint supervision or dual enrolment at University de Nantes, please contact the International Relations Office for more information.