Students who have interest and qualified are welcome to apply for the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships Program. The award offers 30% subsidy in educational cost expense and other related advantages as expressed in this post.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee
The scholarships do not cover the costs of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Adelaide
- Applicants must be proficient in English language
Application Format for 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Scholarship Type: Partly-funded Scholarships
- Scholarship level: Scholarships are accessible for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Slots: Not stated
- Scholarship Worth: 30% reduction in tuition fees
- Subject Eligibility: Scholarship covers all courses and programs at the University of Adelaide
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
- English Language Requirement: Not a requirement, but applicant should be able to communicate in English
All applications for the University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships are done online through the link provided
Candidates who meet the scholastic criteria will be consequently offered this grant once their coursework application has been prepared.
- Deadline: 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 04/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
- 2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019