Our E-Commerce Platforms
Top rated products
QuickBooks Online 2020, 2019 & 2018 Start to Finish
Rated 0 out of 5
Rated 0 out of 5₦11,560 – ₦60,000
Windows Server 2022 Standard
Rated 0 out of 5₦12,000 – ₦30,000
SQL Server 2014 Standard
Rated 0 out of 5
The Complete 2020 Web Development Bootcamp
Rated 0 out of 5
Windows Server 2019 Standard
₦31,500 – ₦50,400
- Delivery Mode: Email
- Original License Key
- Warranty Period: 14 Days
Windows Server Standard 2019 is an enterprise-grade operating system that brings hybrid cloud and data processing, as well as a new level of security and innovation to your company´s applications and infrastructure.
Windows Server 2019 Next-Generation Solution for Deploying Applications Windows Server 2019 is designed for IT professionals to create and deliver large-scale cloud services that contain the latest technologies and enhancements for virtualization, storage and network management, information protection and access, and virtual desktop infrastructure. , application platforms and web platforms, as well as many other modules.
Benefits of Windows Server Standard 2019:
- New layers of security built into Windows Server 2019 will help prevent malicious attacks, detect suspicious activity, protect virtual machines, mitigate risks and protect the platform from new threats.
- New deployment options with Nano Server: updated rendering module, separation of physical and guest virtual machine host, support for different editions of Windows Server
- A wide range of highly efficient and cost-effective storage options with a focus on sustainability, cost reduction, and increased control.
- Windows Server 2019 optimizes already purchased storage infrastructure modules, creating affordable, high-performance and scalable solutions.
- Build and run, deploy and monitor applications in both cloud and on-premise environments.
- Empowering users with secure access from their preferred devices to corporate resources.
- Virtual machines can be configured with significantly more memory and virtual processors than previous versions of Windows Server.
- Nested virtualization allows you to use a virtual machine as a Hyper-V host and create virtual machines within this virtualized host. This can be especially useful for development and test environments.
- The new networking stack contains a core set of SDN networking capabilities and architecture that has migrated from Azure to the datacenter.
- Windows PowerShell delegated administration technology includes support for network authentication, PowerShell Direct connectivity, secure file copying, and console customization.
Microsoft Server 2019 Standard is ideal for physical or minimally virtualized environments. Windows Server 2019 introduces advanced multi-layer security, hybrid capabilities with Azure, and a flexible application platform. As part of this release, we are bringing secured-core capabilities to help protect hardware, firmware, and Windows Server OS capabilities against advanced security threats.
Windows Server is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services, enabling hybrid scenarios that maximize existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system. Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper converged Infrastructure. Enable developers and IT pros to create cloud native applications and modernize their traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
Microsoft Server 2019 Standard is the middle tier version out of all of three in terms of pricing. However, it is very similar to the most comprehensive version of Windows Server, Datacenter.
This innovative software manages workloads cloud-ready assignments with ease making it ideal for businesses. The standard version is perfect for environments that are physical or virtualized. This means that medium to large businesses with the requirement multiple access to the server. Users have access to great features like server virtualization, web application platforms, virtual desktops, server management and much more.
Windows Server Standard Edition provides a comprehensive server platform that is easy to deploy, manage, and use. It allows businesses to lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Thanks in part to the support of many Microsoft third-party hardware and software partners, Windows Server helps users achieve the greatest return on server investments.
Designed for small organizations and departmental use, Windows Server Standard Edition delivers intelligent file and printer sharing, secure Internet connectivity, centralized desktop application deployment, and Web solutions that connect employees, partners, and customers. Windows Server Standard Edition provides high levels of dependability, scalability, and security.
|No of Cores
4 Core, 16 Core, 24 Core
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.