Curtin University in Australia invites applications from suitably qualified engineering graduates around the globe for their Engineering Scholarships in Australia, 2019. The scholarships are aimed at international graduate students with excellent academic records, who wish to pursue their higher degree studies in Australia and chooses Curtin University as their destination institution
Scholarship eligibility and selection requirements:
- Applicant must have a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Applicants must have the following requirements; (IELTS, Overall 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0 or TOEFL, Overall 79, Reading, 13, Listening 13, Speaking 18, and Writing 21).
- Applicants who have Master degrees with technical publications and research experiences in earthquake engineering, fluid dynamics, and stochastic dynamic analyses are eligible.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia.
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
- Scholarship level: Scholarships for Postgraduate Research Students (Masters and PhD)
- Slots: Not stated
- Scholarship Worth: Not stated, but covers full tuition and other academic expenses
- Subject Eligibility: Scholarships obtainable at Faculty of Engineering of the school.
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: These are scholarships for international students
- English Language Requirement: please refer to scholarship eligibility and selection requirements
Application Format for the Global Engineering Scholarships 2019 at Curtin University:
Note that all applications for the Global Engineering Scholarships 2019 at Curtin University are to be done online by following the link provided. It is quite simple and straight-forward
Interested applicants are advised to send your expression of interest together with required documents via email to Dr. Kaiming Bi (Kaiming.email@example.com).
Submit all your supporting documentation in PDF format, and under 5MB per document. Applicant must attach these documents:
- Personal CV
- English testing score
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019