The Imperial London College is inviting applications for its Mechanical Engineering Departmental Scholarship in London for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Imperial has one of the largest and most advanced mechanical engineering departments in the world. It has a long-standing and well-established international reputation for the quality of its research, which is organized into three divisions: applied mechanics, mechanics of materials and thermofluids
The Department is one of the most successful in gaining funds for research from government, industry, and charities. Much of our research is conducted in collaboration with industry, government establishments, and other universities, both in the UK and worldwide.
Value of Award
The Scholarship covers full tuition fees
- Candidates from any nationality are eligible
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a very strong first class UK degree or equivalent (applicants from top Chinese universities > 89%) in engineering or science.
How to Apply
- Applicants for the scholarships need to first apply online through Admissions to study for the full-time Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc Course (H3U8) starting October 2016
- Applicants should achieve a College ID number.
- Subsequently, applicants need to complete the form available on the Advanced Mechanical Engineering website and submit this form by email to [email protected]
- Shortlisted applicants may be invited for an interview, possibly by Skype, and will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- If you do not receive an invitation for interview or confirmation of an award please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.
- Spring term: January 4 – March 20, 2019.
- Summer Term: Apri 25 – June 26, 2019.