Platform: PC Download
Size on Disk: 5.47GB
Windows 10 Professional Overview
It comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that’s built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions—like making reservations or reading reviews—without leaving the page you’re on.
This OS is Microsoft’s latest Operating System which is still in Technical Preview phase at the time of this writing. It seems like Microsoft is listening to its users and making changes in Windows 10 that were not liked in Windows 8 plus a lot more. The biggest news for us is that if you have purchased Windows 8 or 8.1 and want to upgrade to Win 10, this upgrade will be totally free of cost. Let’s discuss some of the features of Windows 10 and then go on to the download section.
You will enjoy a modern interface, intuitive across devices (tablets and phones). The Start menu is not a problem anymore as it was in Windows 8 when many users were confused about how to find different buttons and links.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 new features
- The command prompt is getting keyboard shortcuts as well!
- Cortana has been more tightly integrated to the Win 10 Operating System.
- The Charms bar has disappeared in favor of a Settings menu under the Start Menu.
- Windows File Explorer Home folder has been enhanced.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- The minimum requirements for installing Win 10 are the same as Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
- Minimum Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space