Scholarships are now available at the University of Strathclyde in UK for African Students. The 2019 Elite Scholarships are open to African students in the Sciences and are meant to support students’ tuition payment and a few other expenses. To apply to this scholarship, interested persons should go through details and apply through the link provided.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Strathclyde, UK.
- Scholarship Type: Part Scholarships
- Scholarship level: Masters Degree Programs
- Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Scholarships awarded to the tone of about £4000/£3500 and £3000/£2500 towards course tuition fees for students studying on MSc/PGT programmes in Science
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships are offered for MSc courses to include; Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships are for African Students
English Language Requirement: May be required, refer to school admission page to confir
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Elite Scholarships for African Students 2019, applicants must meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any full scholarship/sponsorship
- Applicants must Hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde
- Applicants must Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October
Application Procedure for Elite Scholarships for African Students 2019 at the University of Strathclyde:
To be eligible for the Elite Scholarships for African Students 2019 at the University of Strathclyde, applicants should have first been admitted into full time Masters Degree program in the University of Strathclyde.
Applicants from Africa for all our Full Time MSc programmes will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2019.