Our E-Commerce Platforms
Top rated products
Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
Rated 0 out of 5
Avast Cleanup Premium
Rated 0 out of 5₦23,000 – ₦44,000
Microsoft Visio Standard 2019
Rated 0 out of 5₦11,000 – ₦28,980
Windows Server 2012 Essentials
Rated 0 out of 5₦12,000 – ₦27,000
Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing MASTERY 2021
Rated 0 out of 5
Difference Between Microsoft Project 2021 Standard vs Professional
Microsoft Project 2021 Standard vs. Professional: What’s the difference?
When looking for the right project management software, you should choose the one that best fits your process. There are many project management solutions on the market and one of the most popular is Microsoft Project. This software has been in development for many years and is becoming more advanced every day. Microsoft Project 2021 is the latest version.
What are the advantages of Microsoft Project Standard 2021 and/or Professional 2021? And what are the differences between the two versions?
To find out which version is right for you, this article compares the two versions (Standard Edition and Professional Edition).
Microsoft Project 2021 Standard offers the following functions:
• Easily manage schedules and expenses.
• Tasks, reports, and company information can be easily managed.
• The start and end dates are filled in automatically.
• Clear overview of complex schedules with multiple appointments.
What are the advantages of Microsoft Project 2021 Professional?
Microsoft Project 2021 Professional also offers everything that the Standard Edition offers, including:
• Easy management of resources.
• Synchronises with Project Online and Project Server.
• It provides a clear overview of things like scheduling, payroll, invoicing, and more.
• Provides support in its LTSC (Long Term Service Channel).
• Compatibility with software such as Office 2021 and Office LTSC.
What is the difference between Microsoft Project 2021 Standard vs Professional?
• The professional version offers some tools and functions for easy resource management, while the standard version does not.
• Likewise, the Professional version offers synchronization with Project Online or Project Server. This means that files created or changed in these programs can be updated. This is not possible with the Standard Edition.
• On the other hand, the professional version offers several tools and functions to easily track management issues and provide information, which is not the case with the standard version.
• The standard version does not support LTSC, the professional version does…
• The professional version can be used without problems with other software such as Office 2021 and Office LTSC, the standard version cannot.
Microsoft Project 2021 Standard offers many features that make it easy to manage your projects. Partly because it offers a complex calendar with multiple appointments. If you plan to use Project Online and/or Project Server, MP Professional will have you up and running in no time. Do you also need an overview for project management and/or resource management? In that case, we recommend using the professional version. Compatibility with Office 2021 and Office LTSC makes the professional version even more complete.
You can get your original license keys from Techlover Enterprises